Elder Michael Cevering

Elder Michael Cevering
Puerto Rico, San Juan Mission

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Email June 24, 2013

Hello Family! Well, I knew I wasn't going to have a lot of time to write because we went to el moro today as a mission as a final activity with president alvarado. To save time we came to the library that's closer to our house to write. It was a super cool activity: el Moro is the famous old Spanish fort here on the shore. You'll be really jealous when you see the pictures ;) but it's just a warm up for our future vacation here. Other than that, I don't have time to write. I'm doing well. My shout out goes to Sister Liston. Thank you so much for sending me the package of pasta! Haha. It's been put to use very gratefully! Love you all! Elder Cevering

No comments:

Post a Comment